JR Construction are proud to offer the following construction services across Norfolk and Suffolk. Our start-to-finish service includes:
- Attending meetings with clients to find out their plans and discuss the best options for you and your project.
- Provide a written quotation for the works.
- Provide you with references and reviews from ‘Checkatrade.com’ and previous customers.
- Assist with building regulations and planning permission requirements.
- Manage your project from start to completion.
- Work alongside Architects, Surveyors, Structural Engineers, Building control.
- Project Co-ordinators and most importantly our clients.
- Provide completion certificates and Guarantee’s for works carried out.
Ever dreamed of building your own home?
JR Construction can make your dreams a reality. Our team will work with you from start to finish.
During the planning stages, we can guide you and work with architects, structural engineers and building control. From there, our team steps in to start your project starting with clearing the site and digging your foundations, lay the bricks and and install the roofing. We carry on right through to the plastering, plumbing and electrics and can even add the final touches including the floor, kitchens, bathrooms and lighting.
We have a range of new build properties within our portfolio, take a look at our gallery, read our reviews or get in touch to speak to some of our happy customers.
The ideal solution if you love your house but need some extra space! Extend your living space, knock through your existing house to create larger rooms, add additional rooms or add on bedrooms – the choice is yours and JR Construction can help make your ideas a reality
JR Construction are the house extension experts; managing every aspect from the initial planning stages through to the final finishes and cosmetic work including installing kitchens and bathrooms.
If you need extra space, why not convert your loft! Bedrooms, bathrooms, studies, snugs; your loft could be an exciting new space in your home.
Converting your loft can also add value to your property; we can work with you and your budget to design a conversion that caters to your needs.
You could have bought your new home and it is in need of a complete refurb, JR Construction can manage all aspects of your project, we cover all aspects of internal works, from removing and ripping out full houses to plastering and re-fitting bathrooms and kitchens.
Repairs and Renovations
- Design and Build of new residential and commercial buildings
- Construction of extensions
- Alterations to existing properties including loft conversions, cellar conversions,
- Refurbishment of existing properties
- General maintenance works including
- Insurance works
- Repairs and renovations to churches and period properties.